Britmet Slim 135 Degree Hip/Ridge End Cap
Features & Benefits
- *Proudly manufactured in Britain
- *Lightweight weighing less than 13kg per m2
- *40-Year weather penetration guarantee
- *BS476-3 fire rating
- *Manufactured using over 90% recycled polymers
- *Largest standard colour range in the UK
- *Pitch as low as 15 degrees
The Britmet Shingle tile is designed to give an authentic shingle effect available in the largest standard colour range in the UK.
With all the characteristics you could expect from traditional American shingle, the Britmet Shingle is unique with a full dry-fix, interlocking hidden-fix design to keep your roof flush from fixings. Unlike traditional shingle, our lightweight design offers the perfect solution to any project. Despite having a steel base, the Britmet shingle weighs just under 7kg per sqm!
Most importantly, you can have a sound piece of mind using the Britmet Shingle as we are proud owners of an AA fire classification (BS476-3) (equal to traditional roof tiles and slates) and we are proud to offer a 40-year guarantee against weather penetration.